-
November 9th, 2005, 12:47 AM
#1
Dancingfewl423
Guest
"Thank you for your e-mail. During her 'Wellness' visit! Molly will enjoy being pampered with all the perks of a regular doll hospital visit but no major surgery. Your doll will return home with her skin cleaned, hair brushed and with a Certificate of Good Health, a hospital gown, a hospital ID Bracelet, and a "get well" balloon.
If her hair is damaged beyond repairing or, if you prefer her hair styled in tight braids the way she was when she was new, we recommend a regular hospital visit for a new head.
Should you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please contact us. We look forward to meeting Molly in our Doll Hospital.
Sincerely,
American Girl? Customer Service"
I suppose in that case, my PM Molly won't be visiting the doll hospital anytime soon. I'm surprised that they just brush out the hair and leave it that way. I suppose I'll have to wait until I go to one of the AGP's for her official hairstyling treatment [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 08, 2005 08:47 PM: Message edited by: Dancingfewl423 ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks